Unoccupied Property Insurance

renovation building 

Get a Quote

As a property owner you will be aware that there are times when you will have need of unoccupied property insurance to provide the require cover when your tenants move out or your property is unoccupied pending sale.

Here at Alan Blunden & Co Ltd we pride ourselves in the cover available provided under our Unoccupied Property Insurance schemes and are sure that we will be able to provide the unoccupied property insurance that you need, whatever level of cover you are looking for.

Has your property recently been vacated by the tenant? Is your property vacant whilst you refurbish it? Are you currently trying to sell an empty property? Unoccupied property insurance is not something that should be available for a limited time only without the benefits of normal insurance. We recognise this and strive to provide the best unoccupied property insurance available today.

All you need to do is contact our team to discuss your requirements.

Call us free on 0800 970 7172 or visit our sister website Cover4LetProperty